Snowing's curse theory

Once Upon a Time theories.
✨MagicDUDE✨

Snowing's curse theory

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:36 am

I just have one big question: once under a sleeping curse can't be out under another on right? What if because it affects two people it has different rules? I kind of feel like Emma's kiss won't work. If he kisses whoever is asleep it will only wake the person and then make the other one asleep. So then two people kiss a the same time? I don't think that is going to work either. If Emma kisses her dad while Henry kisses Snow at the same time, then Charming will wake but then Snow will fall asleep but because Henry will be kissing while she falls alseep she will wake back up causing charming to fall alseep but since Emma is kissing him it will make him wake up and so and so on. I ultimately feel like that the only way to stop this is to seal the hearts kiss Snow. But because Snow's other half heart is now her's again and no longer David's... he will die.
True love is the most powerful magic of all!
The Wiz of Oz

Re: Snowing's curse theory

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:11 am

snow's heart is still split
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
facelesscreature

Postby facelesscreature » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:26 pm

As far we know, the EQ only cursed both halves of Snow's heart.
Therefore, someone other than themselves should be able to wake them up.

However, we don't know all of the rules to sleeping curses.
I'm guessing that this one is different because they said in S2(?) that once woken from a sleeping curse, a person couldn't be put under one again.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:04 pm

also this isnt the same sleeping curse. it's sleeping curse with a twist. so it might take something more then true loves kiss to break it
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
Tachs

Postby Tachs » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:41 pm

What if Snow and Charming are just constantly making out. Then they both could be awake, but just constantly making out. :oops: :lol:
✨MagicDUDE✨

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:20 pm

thewizofoz, i know there hearts are still split. im saying that what if the only way is to seal her heart. this makes it snow's heart again. technically david should've died when the eq took snow's other half out of him but he didnt. that half has literally became his heart. which means if its sealed with snows it will result back to being snows or wait what if vice versa happens... what if they seal the hearts and instead of davids half becoming snows, snows heart becomes davids. Observe: if you buy a friendship heart its yours when it is whole. you 'split' it and give the other half to your best friend. when you two touch the hearts together it can then belong to you or your bf. so anyways what if when they seal the hearts it kills one of them. we'll all think its going to be david but actually snow dies.
True love is the most powerful magic of all!
H.C

Postby H.C » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:08 pm

Actually, now that i'm thinking about it, maybe Morpheus has something to do with breaking the curse. He did wake up Belle, and he could wake snow and charming.
There is another option, too. If Regina decides to merge the Evil Queen back into her, she could have the power to break the curse too.
misy

Postby misy » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:59 pm

Or, they could kiss during and eclipse
kinda like in Ladyhawke.
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves"
jujubee

Postby jujubee » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:38 pm

H.C wrote:There is another option, too. If Regina decides to merge the Evil Queen back into her, she could have the power to break the curse too.

This makes sense to me. Especially since Regina and EQ really need to merge again - which I hope happens soon . Maybe even the disappearance of the EQ herself would automatically negate the curse, kind of like with the Snow Queen and her spells.

Return to “Theories”