Belle's Son and The Ill Boding Patterns!

Once Upon a Time theories.
✨MagicDUDE✨

Belle's Son and The Ill Boding Patterns!

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:45 pm

I do not think Belle's son is doing the stabbing!! i mean yeah i think Giles does it but i don't think its her son. I think Morpheus and her son are two different people. I mean it would make since for giles to be her son because he woke her up but Hyde did say Morpheus knew what to do, so i think that Morpheus just said that he was her son and use his magic to awaken her. The man she is talking to is morpheus not her son. I think he is trying to find a way into the real world to kill Emma for whatever reason. Maybe he took over their sons body?

Ill Boding Patterns: i think that this episode is either about the AU or Rumple. I've heard that the AU will carry on to episode 6x15. The title is giving me this sense that the AU is going to be just like storybrooke. Its going to lead up to Regina trying to save the day and she find the way but then everything resets to the day she got there and has to start over. This episode can be about Rumple because for one set reports say its another Rumbelle centric. So therefore i think that we will gets Rumples mother backstory and that this can refer to the title because of the family patterns of them giving up there children, choosing power over love etc. A lot of people think it is weird that the black fairy had consent with Peter Pan but what if she was once like a regular fairy and kind of acted like Nova and they make love she gets pregnant with Rumple. Blue tells her she can't be in love and can't be pregnant and this makes her angry causing her to do something to blacken her heart. She uses dark magic likes it and all. Become the black fairy during pregnancy and abandons Rumple for power. I would love for her to kill the blue fairy and then impersonate her. The fairies wouldn't think of nothing because blue would've threw her out so when the fairies realize the BF is missing they'll just think she got kicked out. But that would be awesome to find out that she is having to play the nice role and all. That can explain all of the blue fairies shadiness. Did anybody not find it weird that she couldn't save the child? The only explanation for that would be that she cant two people at the same place.
True love is the most powerful magic of all!
facelesscreature

Re: Belle's Son and The Ill Boding Patterns!

Postby facelesscreature » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:38 pm

If they are going to make Blue secretly be evil, this would be a good way to do it.

Blue has been in every season as a background character. Suddenly her being a villain would be a huge twist for everyone.
Also, it would be even better if Rumple knew all along that Blue was evil. It makes the Sorcerers hat storyline from S4 make more sense.
misy

Re: Belle's Son and The Ill Boding Patterns!

Postby misy » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:46 pm

I think the title may be a nod to the epic poem
Beowulf.

Considering the sword in Emma's vision-

"And another item lent by Unferth
at that moment of need was of no small importance:
The brehon handed him a hilted weapon,
a rare and ancient sword named Hrunting.
The iron blade with its ill-boding patterns
had been tempered in blood. It had never failed the hand of anyone who hefted it in battle..."
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves"

Return to “Theories”