Gideon and Rumple theory

Once Upon a Time theories.
facelesscreature

Gideon and Rumple theory

Postby facelesscreature » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:10 am

Considering that Gideon doesn't just use his magic to kill Emma, I'm guessing that Rumple will use the shears on Gideon to take away his magic. This would explain why Gideon "kills" Emma with the sword.

Also, I think Rumple is planning on Emma's fight with Gideon. If he was concerned that Emma took the sword from his shop, he would make it his priority to get it back. He could be secretly planning Emma's demise. After all, Rumple has no need for Emma now that the curse has been broken, his first son is dead, his heart was restored, he's the dark one again, and his second son is already in SB. What purpose does Rumple need Emma alive at this point?
Tachs

Re: Gideon and Rumple theory

Postby Tachs » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:56 am

True why does Rumple need Emma alive? Maybe something about getting back together with Belle? Idk?

Spoiler:
But we know now that Gideon still has his powers.
facelesscreature

Re: Gideon and Rumple theory

Postby facelesscreature » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:27 pm

After seeing the new episode, I'm pretty sure this is Rumple's plan for Emma to die.

Two items was stolen from his shop this season: the genie lamp and the sword.
The genie lamp is what caused Gideon to arrive in SB, and the sword is supposed to kill Emma. Coincidence?

Also, Rumple still hasn't made an attempt to get these items back, despite everything he told the EQ about taking what is his.
I still don't know what the shears will be used for, but I'm speculating that they will be used on Gideon before the second fight with Emma. This will probably take away his magic, and give him more motivation to take Emma's magic.

Return to “Theories”