Goodbye

Once Upon a Time theories.
ItsConnor123

Goodbye

Postby ItsConnor123 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:49 pm

Okay Jennifer Morrison (Emma Swan) says she might not do season 7 ... now I read That Robert Carlyle (Mr.Gold) might not... What do you think? Will it be good without a savior? If people keep leaving there will be no cast! D: :shock: :o
facelesscreature

Re: Goodbye

Postby facelesscreature » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:37 am

Most likely, S6 will try to wrap things up for those characters.
Also, given the ratings, it'll be surprising for S7 to happen. Hopefully, I'm wrong.
ItsConnor123

Postby ItsConnor123 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:45 am

I hope you are! but are they only putting 10 ep. or are they finishing s6?
NickyHelp

Postby NickyHelp » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:11 pm

ItsConnor123 wrote:Okay Jennifer Morrison (Emma Swan) says she might not do season 7 ... now I read That Robert Carlyle (Mr.Gold) might not... What do you think? Will it be good without a savior? If people keep leaving there will be no cast! D: :shock: :o

Apparently, it may look like Robert might renew for s7 cause he already informed that he is thinking about his family first who are all having a good life in Vancuver. And he informed that he chooses his family first. Not to mention he does his acting in the show for money to support his family or something. The same thing goes to Ginnifer and Josh. Since they have two sons, they may continue for a season 7 for jobh money to support their family. And now that recently in photos of the recent Oscar Awards (including where Ginny won a award of her acting in Zootopia), Ginnifer looks very slim again.

Return to “Theories”