5 crazy theories! Has spoilers

Once Upon a Time theories.
✨MagicDUDE✨

5 crazy theories! Has spoilers

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:52 am

6x21-22 is the final battle episodes. What does it mean by the final battle?? I mean it's obvious that it has to refer to the final battle that rumple tells snow in the pilot episode. The only thing is he says that it will begin when Emma returns to her parents. Which means the final battle has been happening for 3 years now. Or rumple didn't mean right then and there but instead meant that it will take place after she returns to her parents not right then but later? I think the first one is the best possibility but if so where has the final battle been this whole time??? I think it has to do with the black fairy. Maybe she's been in the works to lead everything up to this point or something?? I don't know?

I also think that rumple will be dying this season. Personally I think that Gideon will be deaged at the end and become a baby. Rumple will then prophecy him to be the next savior...the black fairy does something to stop it so knows that the only way to stop her from doing whatever is to sacrifice himself. No not literally it's just that he has to use a lot of dark magic to stop it and it will kill him in the process or something. Then belle will cry as she watches rumple start to perform it and stops him... she goes over kisses him and WE FINALLY GET THE TL KISS AND THE DARKONE CURSE IS BROKEN MAKING HIM HAVE LIGHT MAGIC. Then the black fairy kills him or simply tries to stop it with all the light magic he has which will still kill him and since it's light magic it won't be able to stop the black fairy all the way from whatever she is doing and so commence Season 7. Regardless I think rumple is dying as sacrifice and the darkone curse is going to be broken I still believe it.

I saw this Robin theory and really like it! Pretty much it says that Robin fell in love with Regina in wish verse! Regina still became the evil queen but he still loved her. When she was killed by snow robin started stealing for himself instead of giving to the poor. When he encounters real Regina he knows it isn't her because she isn't evil but still wants to find out what is happening which is why he really came with her. And like Regina said last episode if he isn't here for me... then who is her here for? Well pretty much he is there for her just a different version.

Ever since I rewatched season 1 (I rewatched it during summer hiatus after season 3) I have had this feeling that Emma is the final or penultimate savior. It's basically because of the final battle thing rumple said. For some reason also I think the black fairy was also the first savior or the reason for the first savior?? I hope we meet the first.

The cast at the end that is introduced, I think it is Henry and maybe baby robin? But wait isn't the girl who will play her Mexican? Who could that be?

Yeah these are pretty outrageous but honestly anything is possible on this show now a days. Like when I was watching season 1 it was kind of predictable. I normally hate being able to predict it I like stuff where it's usually unpredictable but not it this crazy sense. This show is totally unpredictable. Like I like shows where there's 3 or 4 possibilities not 10 or 11
True love is the most powerful magic of all!
facelesscreature

Re: 5 crazy theories! Has spoilers

Postby facelesscreature » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:23 am

Nice theories!
Here's mine:
I think this season will end with a new savior being chosen somehow. The showrunners have confirmed a 30 something year old man and a 10 year old girl in the finale. Sound familiar? Emma and Henry in the pilot. (Only gender reversed)

I think Rumple and Emma both will die this season. Although, I'm not certain how Rumple will die yet. Throughout the entire show, Emma, being the product of true love, has been the embodiment of light magic. Rumple has always been the embodiment of dark magic.
I'm speculating one can't exist without the other. Rumple even says in the WR that every savior "needs" a villain.
Maybe, if one destroys the other, a balance must be found? For every dark one, there must be a savior.

So, at some point, Emma will be killed with the sword. However, I don't know if Gideon will do it. Looking closely at Emma's vision, it doesn't show who's under the hood. Gideon could be a huge misdirection. From a narrative perspective, it makes little sense for a new character introduced this season to kill a main character since S1. (Especially, if this is how Emma's story ends)
Also, Emma broke the sword. As of right now, it will be repaired before the finale. I think Rumple will repair it and possibly kill Emma in the vision. Why?

Look at the evidence.
Isn't it convenient that the magic sword and the genie lamp were stolen from Rumple's shop? The genie lamp allowed Gideon into SB; also, the sword is destined to kill Emma in her vision. I don't think this is a coincidence.

Personally, Rumple has always been the overall villain of the show.
NickyHelp

Postby NickyHelp » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:32 am

facelesscreature wrote:Nice theories!
Here's mine:
I think this season will end with a new savior being chosen somehow. The showrunners have confirmed a 30 something year old man and a 10 year old girl in the finale. Sound familiar? Emma and Henry in the pilot. (Only gender reversed)

I think Rumple and Emma both will die this season. Although, I'm not certain how Rumple will die yet. Throughout the entire show, Emma, being the product of true love, has been the embodiment of light magic. Rumple has always been the embodiment of dark magic.
I'm speculating one can't exist without the other. Rumple even says in the WR that every savior "needs" a villain.
Maybe, if one destroys the other, a balance must be found? For every dark one, there must be a savior.

So, at some point, Emma will be killed with the sword. However, I don't know if Gideon will do it. Looking closely at Emma's vision, it doesn't show who's under the hood. Gideon could be a huge misdirection. From a narrative perspective, it makes little sense for a new character introduced this season to kill a main character since S1. (Especially, if this is how Emma's story ends)
Also, Emma broke the sword. As of right now, it will be repaired before the finale. I think Rumple will repair it and possibly kill Emma in the vision. Why?

Look at the evidence.
Isn't it convenient that the magic sword and the genie lamp were stolen from Rumple's shop? The genie lamp allowed Gideon into SB; also, the sword is destined to kill Emma in her vision. I don't think this is a coincidence.

Personally, Rumple has always been the overall villain of the show.
The sword did get repaired in the previous episode.
OUATLover:)

Postby OUATLover:) » Tue May 09, 2017 9:44 pm

I think that the 10-year-old girl is Emma and Hook's daughter. :D That would be awesome :shock: :shock:

Return to “Theories”