Black fairy and Tiger Lily Theory!

Once Upon a Time theories.
✨MagicDUDE✨

Black fairy and Tiger Lily Theory!

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:01 am

First I want to say something about the final battle... i think nobody is going to win or maybe they both win?? I mean they already had this vision mess of Emma dying and all and they "given" is the vision and of winning. I mean I think it's stupid to make to repeat this whole process again just it being the black fairy instead of Gideon but like seriously? We all know that she isn't going to die I mean come on she's the main character! So with that out of the way and the writers probably knowing that a repeat of Emma winning would be stupid what if they tie? Or maybe Emma doesn't die but the savior does? Or maybe somebody sacrifices themselves? Idk.

So my black fairy and tiger lily theory isn't that they were lovers but were rather bffs. Maybe the black fairy fell in love with Pan and then tiger lily found out and all. And since black knew that you couldn't love as a fairy she and pan ran off to never land. So then maybe tiger lily found her way to never land to find black and instead she bumped into pan. They fell in love next without black knowing and then tiger lily conceived a child but so did the black fairy. The black fairy knew about it went all evil and everything. So when rumple was a baby she fled and somehow kept her wings. Tiger lily gave hers up before mother superior could do anything with her. Tiger lily birthed the Alison girl. So technically my theory says that rumple has a half little sister. Idk just a theory
True love is the most powerful magic of all!
facelesscreature

Re: Black fairy and Tiger Lily Theory!

Postby facelesscreature » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:21 am

The showrunners have confirmed a death for the finale. Most likely, Emma will die. Although, I can't be absolute certain.

Emma is the only character in the show that hasn't made a sacrifice like this. Every other character has "died" in some reality or another already.

Henry technically died in S1. His heart stopped temporarily.
Snowing died in the WR this season. David also technically died in S3 when his heart was crushed.
Rumple died in S3.
Zelena "faked" her death for almost the entirety of S4.
Regina technically died in Isaac's book.
Hook also died in Isaac's book. Hook was also killed in S5.
Belle was dead in the WR.

In the S6 finale, I think Emma will sacrifice herself and die since she's the only character that hasn't "died" before.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:46 pm

The problem with your theory is Malcolm became Pan after Rumple was born
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
✨MagicDUDE✨

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:51 am

I said pan because I was thinking of him younger when they met. I forgot that the creators said she met Malcolm not pan
True love is the most powerful magic of all!
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:53 am

Also the other problem with your Theory is Pan (Malcolm) first went to Neverland with Rumple.
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
jujubee

Postby jujubee » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:56 am

✨MagicDUDE✨ wrote:First I want to say something about the final battle... i think nobody is going to win or maybe they both win?? I mean they already had this vision mess of Emma dying and all and they "given" is the vision and of winning. I mean I think it's stupid to make to repeat this whole process again just it being the black fairy instead of Gideon but like seriously? We all know that she isn't going to die I mean come on she's the main character! So with that out of the way and the writers probably knowing that a repeat of Emma winning would be stupid what if they tie? Or maybe Emma doesn't die but the savior does? Or maybe somebody sacrifices themselves? Idk.

Without knowing exactly what the Black Fairy wants, it's a little hard to say. But if it's a Dark Magic snuffing out the Light deal, you're right. In fact it should be a tie. One should not exist without the other.

"Savior" death rather than Emma does seem plausible.

If it's a permanent death, Belle seems possible as a sacrifice for her son. Or else someone who's been around a while, but not a central character, like the Blue Fairy or something.

facelesscreature wrote:The showrunners have confirmed a death for the finale. Most likely, Emma will die. Although, I can't be absolute certain.

Emma is the only character in the show that hasn't made a sacrifice like this. Every other character has "died" in some reality or another already.

Henry technically died in S1. His heart stopped temporarily.
Snowing died in the WR this season. David also technically died in S3 when his heart was crushed.
Rumple died in S3.
Zelena "faked" her death for almost the entirety of S4.
Regina technically died in Isaac's book.
Hook also died in Isaac's book. Hook was also killed in S5.
Belle was dead in the WR.

In the S6 finale, I think Emma will sacrifice herself and die since she's the only character that hasn't "died" before.

This does seem likely, especially when you lay out all the "deaths" like that. And all the emphasis on Emma's "death vision" this year. But a temporary death.

In reading your list, it seems like maybe they'll do the heart-split. Last season Emma tried to share her heart with Hook, maybe this time he'd actually share his with her.

Return to “Theories”