Wedding photo, book, and final battle theory.

Once Upon a Time theories.
✨MagicDUDE✨

Wedding photo, book, and final battle theory.

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:59 pm

So like I keep seeing where people on tumblr are distraught over Emma's dress so what if the family argument that's coming this episode has to do with the dress. Emma wants this dress but her parents want this dress so to compromise the charming walk Emma down the aisle in their chosen dress and then she pulls out some Cinderella fairy god mother moves and makes her dress the way she wants it!

About Henry and the book it probably has something to do with the black fairy having in episode 21? Maybe she's trying to get the book already and he's caring it with him to be sure/safe? And then she interrupts the wedding and takes the book which is how she has it in 6x21. And also something kind of tells me that since we know Henry has to write down the final battle... since it's undecided maybe he gets to choose or help or something and the only way it can take affect is if he writes it in that book instead of like a napkin or something.

The final battle... A&E said something like this: A: she could die. E: she could live. A: or maybe something else will happen.
Ok what the heck does he mean by that. I still think that the black fairy is going to kill the savior just not Emma. Or what if it's vice versa. What if that's the saviors body filled with Emma. I mean I've always thought of it as that you had Emma as the body and then she had the saviors powers inside her but what if it's opposite which means that what if the black fairy kills Emma but not the savior? Making the savior absolutely pure because she doesn't have Emma and then she wins. Maybe she wakes up to suit operation out or maybe gets heavily injured or something idk
True love is the most powerful magic of all!
NickyHelp

Re: Wedding photo, book, and final battle theory.

Postby NickyHelp » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:50 pm

✨MagicDUDE✨ wrote:The final battle... A&E said something like this: A: she could die. E: she could live. A: or maybe something else will happen.
Ok what the heck does he mean by that. I still think that the black fairy is going to kill the savior just not Emma. Or what if it's vice versa. What if that's the saviors body filled with Emma. I mean I've always thought of it as that you had Emma as the body and then she had the saviors powers inside her but what if it's opposite which means that what if the black fairy kills Emma but not the savior? Making the savior absolutely pure because she doesn't have Emma and then she wins. Maybe she wakes up to suit operation out or maybe gets heavily injured or something idk
Sounds like when saying "maybe something else will happen" would most likely mean someone else or two will be the ones who get killed. And already Regina for s6 ep 19
said "The Thing about Battles is that not everyone makes it through." So most like their might be more than one casualty of the 9 majors.

Return to “Theories”