Belle theory.

Once Upon a Time theories.
✨MagicDUDE✨

Belle theory.

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:59 pm

Ok so I saw the belle theory about how she is being set back to be killed off like they did with robin season 5 on tumblr. I really like the idea of it and all it makes total since but if she dies that means that's rumple and belle won't get there happy ending... or will they? Basically we've seen them get married and try to live together and all but what if there happy ending is true loves kiss? Like belle sacrifices her self and all but before she does rumple and belle kiss breaking the curse. Belle dies a hero and got true loves kiss which is her happy ending and rumple becomes good and no longer is the dark one and also got a true loves kiss which is his happy endings. This will satisfy the rumbelle fandom in a sense because they got there long beloved tlk.
True love is the most powerful magic of all!
jujubee

Re: Belle theory.

Postby jujubee » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:20 am

Belle is a "good" candidate for sacrificial death.

I like the TLK idea. With a more mellow Rumple this season, it's more possible than in the past. Not sure how much it would appease the Rumbelle fandom, but it would be a huge improvement over the past couple seasons. It would be kind of poetic.

And ridding the world of all that Dark Magic could help the battle against the Black Fairy? Probably not, but at this point, who knows.
Mjuingong

Postby Mjuingong » Fri May 05, 2017 3:39 am

I object. I like Belle.
May I suggest Rumple, or Zelena, as sacrificial lambs? (I'm not that fond of either of them, although I may soften to Zelena.)
disneywoman

Postby disneywoman » Mon May 08, 2017 1:27 am

Mjuingong wrote:I object. I like Belle.
May I suggest Rumple, or Zelena, as sacrificial lambs? (I'm not that fond of either of them, although I may soften to Zelena.)

can't be Zelena because she's signed up for Season 7

Return to “Theories”