S7 Alice theory

Once Upon a Time theories.
facelesscreature

S7 Alice theory

Postby facelesscreature » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:34 pm

It was recently confirmed by the showrunners that S7 wouldn't erase anything from previous seasons. They also announced that actress Rose Reynolds will be playing a new version of Alice in Wonderland.

Theory:
S7 Alice is actually Alice and Cyrus's daughter from the end of OUATIW. This may seem like a stretch; however, the flashforward at the end of OUATIW doesn't mention any specific years that passed. Also, Alice's daughter isn't named in the finale either (If I recall correctly).
Ella

Re: S7 Alice theory

Postby Ella » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:54 pm

I think since it is version 2- and a parallel univarse ( I think)- she will be just Alice. Probably and most definitely OUaT kind of twists. It is actully a really good theory but I really think she will be just Alice from parallel Wonderland.
facelesscreature

Postby facelesscreature » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:53 pm

It's possible that it might be a parallel universe. I'm basing this theory on the fact that the showrunners haven't confirmed a different cast for other wonderland characters (that I'm aware of).

We'll just have to wait and see if the same actors are confirmed for the other wonderland characters. If not, it might be a parallel universe.
NickyHelp

Postby NickyHelp » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:39 pm

facelesscreature wrote:It's possible that it might be a parallel universe. I'm basing this theory on the fact that the showrunners haven't confirmed a different cast for other wonderland characters (that I'm aware of).

We'll just have to wait and see if the same actors are confirmed for the other wonderland characters. If not, it might be a parallel universe.

I heard them saying that Wonderland is still the same as it was from the past six seasons and the spin off. This has made me wonder that maybe this land we might see is not some parallel universe. I mean we already had what appears to be a Lady Tremaine figure for Anastasia in the spin off, yet she is not the real Tremaine. Also, the Tremaine we will see has a daughter named Drizzle. I mean just because some characters have the same names or similar stories, does not mean they are parallels to the original characters. I mean look at Ursula from season 4, she has the same name, but she turned out to be really Poseidon's daughter from Greek Mythology, while the Sea Goddess Ursula from s3 is the real Ursula from the Little Mermaid, and Regina was an imposter.
That also made me wonder if Jacinta/Cinderella from s7 might also be the Miller's daughter from Rumpelstiltskin too while Lucy might have been the baby from Rumpelstiltskin. You know what I am talking about?
facelesscreature

Postby facelesscreature » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:11 am

I see what you're saying.
Maybe S7 Alice is something crazy like she's the Dragon's daughter or something?
NickyHelp

Postby NickyHelp » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:42 am

facelesscreature wrote:I see what you're saying.
Maybe S7 Alice is something crazy like she's the Dragon's daughter or something?

Yeah and also it is possible we might meet the real Peter Pan (cause the previous one was really someone else identified as Malcolm) who is heroic and might be a handsome heroic fellow like Prince Charming but possibly based of the Robin Williams version from Hook (just like how they bought up the lost boy Rufio and that Hook killed him). And i have been thinking that since Snow White was taught to shoot an arrow by Hercules as revealed since mention indirectly from season 2, it might be possible that a Real heroic version of Peter Pan may have taught her to handle a sword (though he might nickname himself Peter Banning because of how Malcolm tarnished the very name Pan, before he would finally tell her the truth what his real last name is in the present if it would happen).
NickyHelp

Postby NickyHelp » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:18 pm

facelesscreature wrote:It was recently confirmed by the showrunners that S7 wouldn't erase anything from previous seasons. They also announced that actress Rose Reynolds will be playing a new version of Alice in Wonderland.

Theory:
S7 Alice is actually Alice and Cyrus's daughter from the end of OUATIW. This may seem like a stretch; however, the flashforward at the end of OUATIW doesn't mention any specific years that passed. Also, Alice's daughter isn't named in the finale either (If I recall correctly).

You are correct. Alice and Cyrus' daughter was not mentioned by name.
JerrodCy

Postby JerrodCy » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:06 pm

I like this theory, but I'm hoping for something even crazier.
facelesscreature

Postby facelesscreature » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:25 am

Looks like this theory has been debunked :(

Return to “Theories”